2009-2010 Monitoring Packet
Listed below are links to the materials and surveys that are needed for the 2009-2010 school year. All the materials are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. Send the required items to the attention of Connie Mikolajczyk: email@example.com
The following items are due August 15, 2009:
- Calendar – mail or fax the calendar you sent to your local district and parents
- Directory Information
The following items are due on or before October 15, 2009.
Please return the October 15 materials in total so that individual forms will not be misplaced.
- Spiritual Goal/Catechist Certification/Validation
- Provisional Teacher Information
- Communicating Our Catholic Schools’ Good News Survey
- Technology Update
- Coordinator Information
The Assistant Superintendents will use the Principals’ Performance Evaluation at the time of the formal visit. The evaluation is based upon Principal’s Professional Growth Plan and the School Professional Development Plan which are aligned with diocesan and school goals. Please review the revised evaluation prior to the visit.
- Principals’ Performance Evaluation
- Principal’s Professional Growth Plan
- Diocesan Professional Development Plan
Please have the following available at the time of the formal visit:
- A copy of each teacher’s Professional Development Plan (PDP)
- A copy of your revised three year Professional Growth Plan with Documentation/evidence/artifacts which demonstrate progress of plans
- Completed teacher evaluations (Walk-throughs and Formal)
- Updated principal’s log
- Textbook Inventory
- School Safe Environment Issues
- Instructional time/schedule
- Plan books
- Attendance Registers *
- Grade books *
* For schools using PowerSchool, attendance registers and teachers’ gradebook reports produced from PowerSchool are acceptable
Please note that the School Wide Improvement Plan is now the School Professional Development Plan. Guidance to prepare the SPDP will be given at the September 23 in-service. The SPDP will be due November 30. Essential questions to continue/begin conversations regarding your school plan can be accessed by going to: PLC’s Questions to Ponder.
Please direct questions concerning any requested materials
to your Assistant Superintendent at the Catholic Schools Office.
Thank you for your timely cooperation!